- Study on Bioremidiation technology development
- Food Microbiology
|Study on microorganism variety in solving environment problems
- Variety and potential of Aschersonia sp. Entomopatogen of Louse(Lepidoshapes beckii) on citrus plant.
- Systematic of phylogenetic Pseudomonaspendegradasi LAS at ecosystem polluted-detergent river.
- Potential of consortium biofilm bacterial to degrade Linier Alkylbenzene Sulfonat.
- Systematic of phylogenetic of isolates kapang Indigenous Indonesia as Entomopatogen of louse (Lepidoshapes beckii) on citrus plant pest.
- Isolation, characterization, and construction of Kapang Entomopatogen fenetic system on louse Lepidoshapes beckiiNewman on citrus plant.
- Pathogenicity test of Konidia Kapang Entomopatogen Indigenous on Louse (Lepidoshapes beckii Newman) on citrus plant pest.
- Isolation, characterization, and growth of bacteria from bird’s nest (Collocalia fuchiphaga) in glucose and sucrose medium
|Development of technology and application of bio-fertilizer using local isolate
- Study On Nitrogen Fixing Cellulolytic Bacteria.
- Composting straws and cow manure using cellulotic bacteria isolates
Lecturers and researchers in group BK-1
Dr. Suharjono, MS.
Tri Ardyati, MAgr., Ph.D.
Irfan Mustafa, M.Si.
Yoga Dwijatmiko, M.Sc.
Central biology lab
- Development of potential bioremediation agent to degrade pollutants and xenobiotics.
- Development of important enzymes, gen cloning producer and application in the field of food and industry.
- Development of potential microbe as bio-fertilizer agent and the application.
- Study of probiotics and its application to test animal.